Peyronies Disease affects millions of guys across the country, so if you suffer from Peyronies, you’re not alone. The staff at Kansas City Men’s Clinic can offer a solution that is free from pain, free from surgery, and help you get back to your old self in the bedroom. Through the use of PulseED™ and other custom treatment elements, we can have you straightened out in as little as six sessions. Call our office today at 816.897.7777 to schedule your appointment.
What is Peyronies Disease?
Peyronies Disease is a type of sexual dysfunction that affects men. Scar tissue, often referred to as Plaque, develops in the penis. This plaque buildup results in a curve or bend to your penis. While the bend itself isn’t an issue, what results from this bend is. Because of this unatural curve, men who suffer from Peyronies Disease can find sex painful, and in some cases practically impossible. The Kansas City Men’s Clinic can help though. Through our custom noninvasive treatments, we can help correct your Peyronies, and the painful issues that come with it.
What Causes Peyronies Disease?
The mystery behind this disease is that no one really knows what causes it. There is a thought that genes may play a role, especially for those guys that develop this condition later in life. Others believe that injury or trauma to the area are root causes for developing Peyronies Disease. The real answer is probably somewhere in the middle where genes and injury to your pelvic area contribute to the development of this painful condition.
Signs and Symptoms of Peyronies
If you think you might be suffering from Peyronies Disease, here are a few symptoms that you should be on the lookout for.
- Curved or Bent Penis
- Penis May Become Shorter
- Knots or Lumps on Your Penis
- Soft or Painful Erections
- Sex Becomes Difficult or Painful
Peyronies Disease Treatment Options
Dealing with Peyronies Disease used to mean you were headed for surgery. Not now. Through the wonders of modern innovation, and the help of Kansas City Men’s Clinic, you can find your Peyronies solution without going under the knife.
- PulseED™ – Available exclusively from Kansas City Men’s Clinic, PulseED™ utilizes the power of soundwave therapy to break up the plaque buildup, and return your penis to a normal state. This therapy, when used to treat Peyronies Disease, works best when coupled with our PRP treatment Priapus.
- Priapus – Priapus is a form of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, and when used in conjunction with PulseED therapy, is highly effective at helping to not only strengthen your penis tissue, but also increase size, sensitivity, and overall pleasure.
Don’t suffer another day with your Peyronies. Let the experts at Kansas City Men’s Clinic help you find the solution you have been looking. With innovative, non-invasive treatment options, we can help you beat your Peyronies. Call our office today at 816.897.7777 to schedule your consult. You can also use our convenient online form to schedule your appointment.