Dealing with erectile dysfunction
Having E.D. can be difficult and frustrating. If you have concluded that you have erectile dysfunction, you need to be honest with yourself and your partner as well. Once E.D. is out in the open, your partner will have a better understanding of your feelings. Coping with it as you go through treatment will be easier and less stressful if your partner is aware of your situation. Honesty and openness are also very important while talking to the doctor who is treating your E.D. If you’re not completely upfront about your symptoms, you may not get the proper treatment you need.
If your partner has E.D.
If your partner is suffering from erectile dysfunction there are several things that you can do to make it easier for not only him but you as well.
· Learning as much as you can about E.D. will help you both manage your expectations and treatment options.
· Offer to go with him to the appointment. If he says no, he will still know that you are supportive of his decision to get treatment.
· Keep in mind that erectile dysfunction is common and very treatable.
· It can help you both if you express your feelings and talk about what you are going through as well. Seeing your honesty may just help him open up too.
· Remind him that you love him. He needs to know that he is not less of a man and there is plenty of hope for treatment. Reassure him that you both will get through this together.
· Stay hopeful and positive. Staying positive during this difficult time may just bring you closer together after his E.D. has been treated. A little positivity can go a long way during this time.
Change your diet
You can increase your chances that your E.D. treatments will be successful with a few lifestyle changes. Eat more fruits and vegetables, choose low-fat dairy products, eat less red meat and more proteins like fish or poultry, eat less processed food that is high in sodium, and lose some weight if you have a few extra pounds. Eating smaller portions with exercise will increase your chances of trimming down. Not only will it increase the success of treatments, but you will also feel better with more confidence in the bedroom.
Treating your erectile dysfunction
Treating your erectile dysfunction might be easier than you think. Call (816) 897-7777 and make a confidential appointment with the Kansas City Men’s Clinic. They have lots of different treatment options available. Their all-male staff and licensed physicians will have a custom-tailored treatment plan that is just right for your needs. The Kansas City Men’s Clinic group has successfully treated 20,000 men for their erectile dysfunction with their custom blended medications and state of the art technology! For a limited time, you can get your office visit, labs, treatment plan, and a test dose of the medication to see it work in the office for only $99! No wonder the Kansas City Men’s Clinic is Kansas City’s most trusted men’s sexual health experts. Make an appointment today! (816) 897-7777